Our History

1959 Establishment of VEB Metall Lauchhammer, out of
  - PGH Ortrand
  - PGH Lauchhammer-Süd
  - PGH Lauchhammer-West
until 1984 180 employees in three areas of operation:
  Reconditioning of roller bearings for the Deutsche Reichsbahn - RAW
  Production of wheelbarrows
  Maintenance of multifunctional vehicles (Multicar)
1990 Establishment of Handflurfördergeräte und Dienstleistung GmbH
1992 Management buyout by Dipl. Kfm. Edgar W. Lindenschmidt
1994 First-time certification of roller bearing reconditioning by Deutsche Bahn AG
1998 First-time approval of roller bearing reconditioning by ÖBB TS
2008 Establishment of the distribution and trading company, HFG Sales GmbH
2010 Development and first manufacture of the HFG universal polyamide cage for wheel set bearings
2012 Establishment of the consulting firm HFG Quality Services GmbH
2012 Founding of the branch office for the East European region in Tarnowitz, Poland
2013 Certification of roller bearing reconditioning by PKP Cargo S.A.
2014 Approval as a roller bearing maintenance workshop (IL) by VPI Hamburg